The aim of our environmental policy is to minimise the impact of our activities on the environment around us
The key points of our strategy in achieving this are as follows:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible adhering to our quality management system ISO9001:2008
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of our fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Continuous Improvement of our fleet efficiency to reduce fuel consumption and emissions as part of our ECO Stars endorsement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and among our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of production, distribution, action and disposal.
- Where possible packaging use must be reduced, reused and recycled according to the Bridge Biotechnology Packaging Scheme
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- The Company will continually raise awareness of environmental issues among its staff and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- On De-installation all equipment retrieved will be quarantined and evaluated and disposed of by licensed organisations and according to the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment EE) directive.