Bridge Biotechnology (part of the 'The Bridge Group') are committed to high standards for both customer and employee.
We have several policies in place, these can be viewed below:
Having well-developed policies and procedures in place:
- Helps employees know what is expected of them with respect to standards of behaviour and performance.
- Helps adopt a consistent and clear response across the company to continually refer to situations involving employee interaction.
- Demonstrates good faith that employees will be treated fairly and equally.
- Demonstrates we have an accepted method of dealing with complaints and misunderstandings in place to help avoid favouritism.
- Set a framework for delegation of decision making.
- Policies give you a means of communicating information to new employees.
- Policies offer you protection from breaches of employment legislation, such as equal opportunity laws